For: HMP/YOI Winchester
Briefs: Using HMP Winchester specific branding and on site photography to create:
- Prisoner facing poster designs.
- A5 welcome booklet for new inmates.
- Developing a simple and consistent format for posters, one that could potentially be used by staff to produce their own.
- Layout and refine the welcome booklet information, originally provided by collaborating departments at Winchester.
- Making sure that booklet information adhered to government accessibility guidelines.
- Supply of designed and artworked posters and booklet to printer.
- A series of approximately 30 A3 posters covering various aspects of prison life at Winchester and emphasising the importance of rehabilitation. A poster template in Powerpoint was also supplied to the prison for their use.
- A clear and informative A5 welcome booklet to be handed out to all prisoners on arrival at the Prison.