For: Maud Milton
- Create a new corporate identity ‘Maud Milton Mosaics’ to sit alongside the established community facing identity ‘Artyface’.
- Design and develop a new Wordpress website artyface.co.uk to replace the exisiting outdated site.
- Supply a bold colourful identity, suitable for use across digital and printed material.
- Advise and implement an appropriate Wordpress theme and site architecture.
- Brand website and populate with new and existing site content.
- Source appropriate plugins for features such as image galleries, Instagram feed and contact form.
- Liaise with website hosts to solve any technical issues.
- Having the Maud Milton Mosaics identy sitting alongside the Artyface logo on a single website was deemed confusing for visitors. Both identies were combined, using the colourful ‘mosaic’ graphic, updated Artyface typeface and inclusion of the strapline ‘Making public art work’.
- The theme Edin was chosen for it’s highly visual elements, and wasn’t a huge departure from the original site layout. The inclusion of a testimonial section was also an important feature.
- Simple styling was applied across the site to reflect the new identity.
- Content was imported from the old site, but organised into a more hierarchical navigation structure.
- The Instagram feed, displaying the most up to date Artyface content was embedded on the news/blog page.
- To preserve older project galleries, a link to legacy site galleries was included.