For: Tech training startup Hustle Badger
- Review and develop the current brand, including colours, typography, graphic elements and logo refinement.
- Assess the UX on key web pages and design new website UIs, using the new branding.
- Produce a series of LinkedIn carousel templates for the client to promote Hustle Badger.
Responsibilities: Working solo but with regular client contact, Alison had a strict timeframe for developing the brand and producing UIs using Figma. The guidelines were not originally specified as a requirement, however Alison felt that delivering a clear guide on brand application was significantly important, so spent some additional time doing this.
- Enhanced colour palette with clear guidelines on usage to ensure accessibility of atleast AA standard.
- Revised typefaces and font sizes.
- Designed doughnut element and outlined rules around application and usage in guidelines.
- Refined website icons and UI elements curerntly in use, such as buttons.
- Slightly refined logo and vector output of this for scaleability.
- Created UI designs for home, courses and wiki pages, applying branded elements.
- Designed a series of LinkedIn carousel templates for the client to use to promote content available on the website.
Hustle Badger said:
"We hired Alison to do a brand refresh and design some critical web pages and social media assets for us. She was fantastic - we had a very tight schedule and were enormously pleased with the results. Not only did she come up with some really clean, vibrant designs, just as we were looking for, but everything was delivered in a very professional and conscientious way. The style guide she developed in the last day was crazy good. Would definitely recommend."